Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updated pictures

Our household has been crazy busy lately but everything is going really well. My brother Graham got married this past weekend. (Laurel, welcome to the family...officially!) It was a very fun-filled weekend, but also pretty chaotic! Hannah was a flower girl and William slept through it. I will have more on the wedding and some pictures another time. It was an interesting experience having a 2 year old flower girl but we had a blast.
Hannah does better and better with her new brother every day. She loves her brother very much although we still have to figure out the meaning of "gentle"... All in all, she is doing terrific.
William is pretty great himself. He is starting to be awake and alert more during the day but he is still pretty laid back. He sleeps 4-6 hours at a time at night so I actually don't feel too sleep deprived. He is growing and changing so much! We still can't figure out who he looks like. Feel free to weigh in with your opinion! =) I think he, like Hannah, just looks like his own person. Not a spitting image of either of us.

After the last post I realized we hardly had any pictures of William with his eyes open. We have taken a few so here they are.
Well, he is not awake in this one, but I thought it was cute! =)
William's first bath in the big tub. Hannah was a BIG help!
A comparison pic! Hannah is on the Right, William is on the Left. Many people have said William reminds them of Hannah as a baby. I'm just not seeing it...



















Last but not least, a few pictures of Hannah during her recent trip to the aquarium. She and Jason had a "Daddy-Daughter Date" while William and I attended the Bridesmaids luncheon. Since her favorite song to sing is Baby Beluga, the beluga whales were a HUGE hit!

2 comments:

La said...

Hey Abby! I'd have to say that I agree that Hannah and William's baby pictures do resemble each other. Of course, it's hard to tell because they have the exact same background. He looks like he is a precious baby and I can't wait to meet him. I hope you are doing great! I'll try to make it home sometime soon to see y'all. Love you! La

Unknown said...

Abby you and your family are so beautiful! I saw your blog on facebook and came and snooped. :) So fun, it looks like you are doing well!