Friday, January 22, 2010

Catching up!

I'm finally to a point where I can start our updates back again. The first trimester "blah" feeling and the exhaustion got me all out of whack and I'm just now starting to catch up. Its not just the blog updates I have fallen behind with...its also the laundry...OK, actually ANY housework, cooking dinner, the bills (don't worry Jason, no late fees!!:)), the list goes on!! But I finally feel like I can breathe again. The house is getting to a controllable state and I am cooking again! But its like now that I am feeling in control again, I look at the calendar and realize I will be 20 weeks pregnant next Wednesday!!! Excuse me? I feel like we just announced this pregnancy! There's no way I can be that far along!!! But, it's true! We have our big ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday morning. I'm afraid I won't be sharing any exciting news though because we are still determined to keep this baby's private parts private. I have always thought it would be cool to wait but I couldn't do it with the first two. I had to plan things out! But now I will have a June, July and an August baby and I already have one of each so I literally have everything I will need!
I also have a very special cousin who will be the only one to know the gender. She has graciously volunteered to decorate the baby's room with the appropriate bedding and clothing and then put a big fat lock on the door to keep out inquiring minds. I am so very thankful for this as that was the only part that was semi-stressful to me. Yes, I have all of the bedding, clothing, blankets, etc but I would still have to get everything set up after the baby came. This way I won't have to worry about it! Thanks Leslie Anne for taking on this very important job!!! ;)
OK, so now enjoy a few posts from our last few months! I will do my best to keep updating more regularly!!

post signature

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I want to be Leslie Anne's special assistant!