Sunday, April 5, 2009

Movie Time Monday

I am finally getting around to organizing all of our home videos. Here are just a few of the many!!!

This is one I meant to share around Christmas but it never happened. Hannah absolutely LOVED Christmas carols!!! One of her favorites was Frosty the Snowman. I tried numerous times to catch her singing it on video. This is not the best she could sing it by a long shot but it is the best performance that I could capture on video!


Somebody get this girl some aderol, please! Who knew a Pinocchio commercial could throw somebody so off guard?! Anyways, this is our blessing we say before meals. I tried to get it on camera because it makes my heart melt every time she says it! =)


Here is Hannah singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to her own accompaniment. Sorry about the lack of clothing. She tends to prefer minimal clothing when we are just hanging around the house...


So here it is...the infamous "new sassy swimsuit". I never imagined I would buy my children clothing with characters on them but when it brings them SO much pure joy, its very hard to resist! She was enjoying shaking her booty in the mirror. Not sure what the little move is at the end so maybe just ignore the last few seconds of the video...


William and his swing. Neither of my children have ever been huge fans of the swing but if William is having a tough day I might try it for a few minutes. Sometimes it help him a little, sometimes it doesn't. On this particular day he figured out that if he sits up and leans forward, he swings really fast and bumpy. He loved this! Towards the end I have to save his hand from being squished so sorry in advance for the motion sickness you may experience!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby- they are TOO cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!!- rachel