Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Muffins with Mommy


Some of you may remember the Donuts with Daddy post from a little while back. Well, now its our turn! All of us Moms were invited to the school for a special Muffins with Mom celebration! It was so special to go to Hannah's classroom and have some one on one time with her. They definitely made us feel special!
I remember leading up to the Donuts with Daddy event, Hannah practicing all of the songs they would be performing for the Dads...3 of them, to be exact! I didn't know what to expect for our special day but I was ready to catch them in action!! I guess they ran out of time to make up songs about Mom because this is what we got...

Don't get me wrong! It was so sweet and I LOVED it but I felt a little foolish setting up my camera for the BIG performance and that was all she wrote... They had several nice pieces of art for us, including a drawing of myself, and a very sweet little flower she planted. I felt very special and loved the morning with my girl! :)
post signature

No comments: