Thursday, March 26, 2009

And hes mobile...




I can't believe my baby is now crawling!!!! I also can't believe he skipped the whole scooting phase all together! He loved sitting up and somehow could make his way to the other side of the room on his bum...but he could not/would not scoot on his tummy! When Hannah was his age she scooted everywhere, kind of like the army crawl. As you can see in the video he is still pretty slow and shaky but crawling all the same.
I feel happy, sad and nervous all at the same time. I'm happy because it is so fun to watch your children grow and discover new things. I'm sad because come on, he is my "baby"!!!! I'm nervous because William just opened up a whole new can of worms.... No more leaving him on the blanket to play while I take a shower or fix dinner. He is officially all over the place! Lord, help me! ;)

post signature

No comments: