Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fabulous Days of Fall

The kids and I have really been trying to make the most out of this awesome weather! I finally got some pictures of them outside playing!
Here is William standing on the stump serenading the neighborhood with the "Hello!" song from music class. He has really taken on a love for singing lately. He shocks me every day with a new song he knows all the words to.



We have a stump in our backyard from a beautiful oak tree that (unfortunately) did not make it... I miss that tree but the stump has proven to be loads of entertainment for our little ones! Here are Hannah and William working together to peel off some the old bark. Then, of course, the stump turns back into the stage!
I was trying to get a cute picture of Hannah on the stump. My mistake was to let her know I was trying. After realizing my opportunity for a candid photo of my girl was a long shot, I said, "Ok Hannah, strike a pose!". Wow... I really don't know where she came up with what came next. Here are just a couple of her "poses". Lets just say I think Tyra's job is safe for now!



They had so much fun jumping over a little dip in the pine straw!
This is one of my favorites of William from the day. Everyone from my Mom's side of the family might be able to recognize that smile... Ok Taylor/Tucker/Millers...Who does this remind you of?
We ended the afternoon with a little caterpillar sighting. Of course that meant moving him to a safe zone away from 8 stampeding puppy paws...
Just in case you were wondering where Tucker was... He was fast asleep, sucking on his fist. I don't think I have ever known a baby to suck on a fist like Tucker does. Its constant! I guess whatever works... :)

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The smile has got to be Grandpa's!