Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grayton Beach 2010


It was another great year at Grayton Beach! It was a little different this year since Tucker was just born...but it was great! We had so much help with all 3 munchkins! Hannah and William LOVED the beach!!! It was definitely their best year to date! I had a lot of fun with family but I didn't get to have a true beach experience. You can't swim for 6 weeks after having a baby so it was kind of torture watching everyone else swim. I was able to go down to the beach a couple of times but it just wasn't the same. I am so glad we went though and Tucker even got to go down to the beach a few times! I am definitely looking forward to next year already...
I chose a few pictures to share... OK, ok, its actually a ton but I couldn't narrow it down!
To start out the week, we got to experience Grayton at its finest during the 4th of July parade! Fun times were had by all...

Graham and Audrey

I think we can all guess who was the princess of the parade... :)

The kids had so much fun in the water! There is a little lagoon that sometimes feeds into the ocean near our house(s). It is the kids favorite place to play. The water is brown since its a mix of fresh water and salt water. Hannah affectionately refers to it as sweet tea and often asked to go play in the sweet tea... William loved to do belly flops in the water. He literally would stay in there for hours! Hannah braved the actual ocean a few times with Jason but William preferred the "sweet tea". He wasn't too sure of the big waves!

I was laughing to myself when going through these pictures. I wasn't down at the beach the majority of the time and didn't take many of these pictures so I don't know exactly what was going on but Hannah seems to be running in the majority of her pictures...

Tucker's first trip to the beach!!

Some more good times

sweet Audrey!

Games at night...a beach trip tradition! Hannah is learning early. :)

Grandma with her girls! ;)

Tucker making the most of his beach trip!

Our family of 5!!!

Celebrating William's Birthday on our last night

Thank you Gigi for another wonderful year full of good times and priceless memories!

We love you!

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

What a great family tradition! Awesome pictures, beautiful family.

Rachel and Cameron said...

I love seeing Hannah's personality come out in these pictures. Looks like a great trip. Can't believe you're a family of 5!!