Wednesday, March 10, 2010

According to Hannah...

Hannah and I were looking at our weekly babycenter email this morning and when she saw this picture she said, "Look Mommy! It is a girl!!! See? It doesn't have a tinkle! We are having a baby sister!"


Poor girl! I know she will be happy with another brother but she is so excited about the whole sister idea.
She also told me last week during one of our frequent its-ok-if-this-baby-is-a-boy conversations that "It will be OK if this baby is a boy. We just won't give-up...."
My sweet girl.

William still doesn't really have a clue. Sometimes I ask him where the baby is and he will point to my stomach. This morning however, I said, "Where's Mamma's baby?".
He gave me this pitiful expression and then patted himself on the chest. Good thing he loves babies! I know he will be thrilled when little one #3 arrives!

post signature

2 comments:

LA said...

Sweet Hannah! Can't wait for everyone to meet #3 and reveal the surprise. :)

Rachel and Cameron said...

Bless her heart! She will be such a good big sister. I love your Hannah stories...she's so clever! Miss you all!!!