Monday, January 14, 2008

Here we go...

I honestly never thought I would do this but I am officially creating a blog to keep you updated with our family! I love sending pictures through Shutterfly but sometimes I wish I could commentate more about the pictures and this way I will not have to wait and send out big bulks of pictures at a time! So here we are! Actually Jason is the one who said he wanted us to have one so you may see some posts from him in the future!

I don't know if our lives are blog-worthy or not. Hopefully some things may be interesting or funny enough to read about....hopefully! =)

To start with I'll make sure you heard the latest news from our family. Hannah is going to be a big sister! Our second baby is due July 10th and we feel so blessed! Hannah has been such a joy in our lives and we can't wait to experience this over again. We are not sure of the sex yet but we will find out mid to late February. Hannah has absolutely NO clue her world is about to be turned upside down... When asked where Mama's baby is, she will point to my tummy but she is too young to completely understand. She will before too much longer! Jason is already planning his Daddy-daughter mornings for when the new baby arrives. We have been so fortunate thus far with Hannah's flexibility in so many situations. We hope this carries over into the birth of her baby brother or sister. I know for sure it will take some adjusting but hopefully it won't be too traumatic!

That's it for now! I'll leave you with a picture. This is Hannah preparing for her duties as the Big Sister!

No comments: