Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Babies

This reminded me so much of the movie, "Monsters Inc."! If you haven't seen it, the only way for Sully to get the baby (Boo) to laugh is for Mike to hurt himself. Mike does many crazy things to inflict pain on himself to get Boo to laugh. By accident we have discovered that William is much the same... You say Ouch and he laughs hysterically. I'm not sure how I feel about this but we indulged him last night. This is what it looked like:



post signature

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is too funny! What a fun (and bruised) family you must have - ha!
cute cute cute

Sunshine and Snoopy said...

Aren't baby laughs the best? What a sweet family you have.

Lindsey Ball said...

So cute...Ellison stood here and watched it with me. She starting laughing as well :) Hope you guys are great!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

The are so cute and that was so funny....I had just a few minutes to blog hop tonight....
Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a great giveaway that I will draw for on
Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Susan Moss said...

Abby!! I just loved looking at your sweet blog. Hannah and William are precious. Congrats on a beautiful family